UPDATE 2: The deadline for submissions was extended to 30th September, 2015.
UPDATE: The workshop was relocated to MobiCASE2015 conference in November
2015, Berlin, Germany.
The deadline for submissions is currently 11th September 2015.
(I am on the Programme Committee.)
Important dates and submission information: Workshop Homepage
From the CfP:
This workshop aims at merging research works relevant to mining temporal information from any kind of data with a special focus on (but not limited to) the following methods:
- Trend Mining
- Temporal Data Mining
- Topic Mining and Mining of Users Posts
- Data-based Situation Recognition
- Intelligent Situation Recognition
- Wireless Data Mining
- Signal Detection and Analysis
- Complex Event Processing and Messaging Analytics
- Semantic Complex Event Processing
- Data Stream Processing
- Data Mining on Streaming Data
- Semantic Technologies for Situation Recognition