UPDATE 2: The deadline for submissions was extended to 30th September, 2015.
UPDATE: The workshop was relocated to MobiCASE2015 conference in November
2015, Berlin, Germany.
The deadline for submissions is currently 11th September 2015.
(I am on the Programme Committee.)
From the CfP:
This workshop aims at merging research works relevant to mining temporal information from any kind of data with a special focus on (but not limited to) the following methods:
- Trend Mining
- Temporal Data Mining
- Topic Mining and Mining of Users Posts
- Data-based Situation Recognition
- Intelligent Situation Recognition
- Wireless Data Mining
- Signal Detection and Analysis
- Complex Event Processing and Messaging Analytics
- Semantic Complex Event Processing
- Data Stream Processing
- Data Mining on Streaming Data
- Semantic Technologies for Situation Recognition